ads

A Dialogue About First Day at School

 


Write a Dialogue between two friends about the First day at school






Paragraph-01


Ali: Hello, my name is Ali, what's your name?
Mamun: Hi, I'm Mamun, pleased to meet you!
Ali: Pleased to meet you too. How old are you?
Mamun: I'm three years old, and you?
Ali: I am four years old.
Mamun: Look! Here comes our teacher. What's her name?
Ali: Her name is Shila, She is very nice and the kids like her very much.
Mamun: How do you know?
Ali: She is my aunt, she is my mother's sister.
Mamun: Ah! Now I understand.
Ali: Come here with me, let's go into the classroom.
Mamun: Look! There are some toys in the classroom.
Ali: Yes, there are four orange balls, there are three brown teddy bears and there are ten board games. I like this classroom!
Mamun: Yes, I do too.
Ali: Ok stop now, Madam is inter the class.
Mamun: ok





Paragraph-02



Ritu: Hi! I'm Ritu.

Maya: Hello! I'm Maya.

Ritu: How are you, Maya?

Maya: I am fine.Thank you, And You?

Ritu: I am also fine.Nice to meet you.

Maya: Nice to meet you too.

Rotu: Are you new in this school?

Maya: Yes. You?

Ritu: I am Reading here since one year.

Maya:ohhh

Ritu:: Where are you from? 

Maya: Rangpur. Where do you come from?

Ritu: In from this village.
Maya: Why have you come here? 
Ritu: My father is a Health officer. Recently he's been transferred here.
Maya: Well, I hope you'll like your new place and new school. 
Ritu: Thank you. Will you be my friend?
Maya: I'm already your friend! 
Ritu: Thank you.
Maya: Welcome. 


No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.