ads

A dialogue about the importance of punctuality in student life

  A dialogue about the importance of punctuality in student life:





Paragraph-01


Reza: Hello Mayabi, How are you?

Mayabi: I’m fine. What about you?

Reza: I’m also well. Have you finished today’s lesson? I need some help regarding today’s lesson.

Mayabi: Not yet. I’ll read it tomorrow.

Reza: That’s not right. You should maintain punctuality in your life.

Mayabi: Is punctuality so important in student life?

Reza: Of course! You have to be punctual in your daily life to maintain all of your classes and daily homework.

Mayabi: I think you are absolutely right. I do not maintain punctuality in my daily life. That's why I can never complete my work on time.

Reza: That’s a bad habit. Every person should maintain punctuality in their life to get their work done.

Mayabi: Yes, you are right. As a student, we must maintain punctuality in our studies. I was wrong but from now I’ll maintain punctuality in my life.

Reza: Yes, That’s great. Student life is the best time to create the habit of punctuality.

Mayabi: You are very punctual in your studies which makes you the first student in our class.

Reza: Yes, it’s true. I always try to work on time. I’m very strict to maintain punctuality in my life.

Mayabi: I really appreciate you for discussing this helpful topic. You saved me.

Reza: As a friend, it’s my duty. Best of luck, my dear friend.

Mayabi: Thank you very much.

Reza: You’re welcome.


Read More:

A dialogue about an exciting cricket match

আইসিটি ক্লাস-৮, ১ম অধ্যায়



A dialogue between Lina and Hasan about the importance of punctuality in student life






Paragraph-02


Lina: Hello Hena, how are you? Will you not go to college today?

Hasan: I am fine. No, I will go shopping in the market today.

Lina: It’s very bad. You must be very much regular in attending your classes.

Hasan: Why are you so serious to go to college?

Lina: You should remember that punctuality is very important in a student’s life. It is key to success in a student's life.

Hasan: Do you really believe that punctuality is the key to success?

Lina: Yes, I believe it by heart. You know I always try to be punctual in my studies. I always come out successful in my examinations with credit only for being punctual.

Hasan: Yes, you are right. From now, I shall also try to be punctual in my studies. But I need your help.

Lina: Yes, I shall always help you.

Hasan: Thank you so much.

Lina: You are always welcome.




Paragraph-03


Write a dialogue between you and your friend about the importance of punctuality in student life


Reza: Hello, Mala.

Mala: Come fast and walk faster.

Reza: Why are you hasting away? I‘ll also go to school.

Mala: If we walk slowly, we’ll be late for the class.

Reza: I think just a bit late doesn’t matter.

Mala: It’s a great mistake. Actually late is late. All of us should be punctual in every sphere of our life. And as we are students, it is the perfect period for us to build up the habit of being punctual.

Reza: But why is punctuality so important in student life?

Mala: You see, every work has a particular time to start and finish. If we are late in one, it will be difficult for us to complete in time and the later one must be affected by this. If we are not punctual, we can never prosper in life.

Reza: You‘re right. That is the reason why I can never complete my work in time. Now I can realize the importance of punctuality. I am really grateful to you for your telling speech.

Mala: As a friend, it’s my duty.

Reza: You‘re really helpful.

Mala: No mention.

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.