ads

A dialogue about the importance of physical exercise


A dialogue about the importance of physical exercise




Akmal Hello Nahid, How are you?

Nahid Not very well. What about you?

Akmal I’m doing well. But what happened to you?

Nahid I always feel physically weak.

Akmal I know the problem is why you are feeling physically weak.

Nahid What is it? Tell me about it.

Akmal I think you Don’t take physical exercise daily, right?

Nahid Yes, I’m not maintaining physical exercise.

Akmal Physical exercise can improve your health and reduce the risk of developing several diseases. It also gives you immediate and long-term health benefits.

Nahid Yes, you’re absolutely right. My doctor also suggests me take physical exercise. How can I maintain daily physical exercise?

Akmal Very simple, you can walk in the early morning, also you can play games and sports, etc.

Nahid Can you tell me about the importance of physical exercise?

Akmal Sure, physical exercise is important for everyone. Doing physical exercise can make you happy, can help your weight loss, is good for your muscles and bones, take you fresh and energetic, can increase your energy levels, and also can help your brain health and memory.

Nahid Wow! There are many benefits to physical exercise. From now I will maintain physical exercise.

Akmal That’s a good decision. Everyone should keep physical exercise in their daily routine.

Nahid That was a great discussion. It really helps me to understand the importance of Physical exercise. Thank you so much, my dear friend.

Akmal You’re welcome. Take care of your health.

Nahid  Okey, bye


Read More: 

A dialogue about the advantages and disadvantages of village and city life


একটি Paragraph দিয়ে 20+ Paragraph

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.